Wednesday, April 28, 2010
104
My Freshman year of college is almost to an end. There are three regular days of classes left, then a week of finals. I only have three finals and they are all on inquisit, which means I have no class next week! English 104 is the next English class I will be taking. I will be taking English 104 the fall of my Sophomore year. I think that I am pretty much well set for this 104. I have learned a lot of new things in 102 that I think will help me tremendously at the next level. I also am pretty excited for that class because two of my baseball buddies are in it with me. English 102 was a little difficult at times because I didn't really know anyone in the class, so it was hard to figure out things at time. Overall I am pretty excited that finals are almost over and I will be free for the Summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment