Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Portfolio

Our Portfolio is one of the most important things I have been working on lately. The reason for this is because it is worth 60% of our grade. This can either really help your grade out a lot, or drop your grade ridiculously. I have put a lot of time and effort into this because I want to have the highest grade in here possible. Some of my other grades are not as high as I would like so if I can get this one up where I know it should be, then it will help out my other grades some. I have two papers almost completely done so then I will need just one more to complete the project. I think I have done a pretty good job with this so hopefully I can receive the grade I am looking for, so I can start off the summer on a good note!

No comments:

Post a Comment