Sunday, April 18, 2010
Finals Week
Finals week is coming up, and that is usually the hardest week of them all. I am pretty nervous because there are a couple classes i'm not doing so well in. Hopefully I do very well on those finals, and get them to where they need to be. I am excited to turn in my portfolio because I think it will help my grade out even more than what it already is. I have selected two of the three papers already that I want to have in my portfolio, and I will probably select the third one sometime this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You've gotten lots of feedback from me, and I hope it's not overwhelming. The truth is, you have some great ideas and some evidence. You just need to get them sorted out and, in some cases, add more research. If you spend some time with the papers, you'll have a good portfolio.
ReplyDelete